4 Groups for 4 Different Levels: Recreational, Intro to Fondo, Intermediate and Advanced
Whether you are an experienced cyclist or just learning to ride, we will have a group for you. Throughout the season you will learn how to be comfortable riding in a group and how to be faster and more efficient on the bike.
- The Recreational club is for new or returning female riders interested in riding in a group but not training for an event. Road or hybrid bikes allowed. Cycling cleats are not mandatory.
- 4 months - Every Wednesday from May to September (no ride July 1st)
- Coach Elaine
- $310.00 + applicable taxes
- The Intro to Fondo club is designed to prepare any new rider for a late summer fondo. Road bikes and cycling cleats are mandatory after the first 2 weeks.
- 5 months - Every Wednesday from April to September
- Coach Chris
- Registration is now closed for 2015.
- The Intermediate club is FULL for 2015. Please check back in January to register for 2016. The Intermediate group is for returning members and new members with some group riding experience.
- 5 months - every Thursday from April to September
- Coach Kristina and Kelyn
- SOLD OUT for 2015.
- The Advanced club is FULL for 2015. Please check back in January to register for 2016.
- 5 months - every Tuesday from April to September
- Coach Facundo
- SOLD OUT for 2015.
Who is this Club For?
This club is for both men and women who want to train for one or several of the epic cycling adventures that are offered in the West Coast!
There are many cycling clubs that you can choose from in Vancouver but only with Kits Energy do you get a specific training program and tailored workouts that are designed to prepare you for any Fondo of your choice. In addition, we limit our group sizes so you are riding with cyclists at your same fitness level and you are able to have some personal one on one time with your coach at every session.
Because we don’t allow drop ins, you will be riding with the same people each week, hopefully building new riding friendships throughout the season.
All of our Coaches are NCCP certified, each with their own specialty: track, crits, long distance, hill climbing, and even triathlon. They will be able to answer all your questions and guide you on this incredible journey towards your first or fastest cycling event.
For those looking for more personal coaching or additional training, we also offer Private one on one Bike Coaching, Online Coaching, Bike fits and Personal Training in the gym.