6 Groups for 6 Levels: Recreational, Intro to Fondo, Intermediate 1 & 2 and Advanced 1 & 2
Our focus is on building a community of cyclists with the technical expertise and confidence to enjoy any type of ride; whether it is Saturday morning social, a charity event, or a long distance fondo.
- The Women's Only Recreational club is for new or returning female riders interested in riding in a group but not training specifically for an event. Please note that is NOT an introductory course in cycling. If you are new to riding in general please register for the Intro to Fondo group.
- 4 months - Every Monday (except Holidays) from May 2nd to Aug 30th
- Coach Rose
- Please contact Kristina for details on registration and pricing.
- The Intro to Fondo club is designed to prepare any new rider for a late summer fondo. Learning how to ride with clipless pedals will be taught in the first month. Riding with clipless pedals is mandatory.
- 5 months - Every Thursday from April 7th to Sept. 8th
- Coach Kristina and Coach Gregg
- This group is sold out for 2016. If you are a new rider and would like Personal Coaching, please contact Kristina for details on private or small group sessions.
- The Intermediate group is for returning members and new members who have some experience and would like to improve on their fitness, technical and group riding skills.
- 5 months - Every Wednesday (Int#1) or every Thursday (Int#2) from April 6th to Sept. 7th
- Coach Kelyn and Coach Elaine
- Both Intermediate groups are sold out for 2016. Please contact Kristina to be placed on a waiting list.
- The Advanced club is for riders with at least 3 years riding experience with groups and riding fondos. They must also have the fitness and ability to comfortably hold 30k/hr on a long ride. Riders who do not meet this criteria will be asked to move to the Intermediate level.
- 5 months - Every Tuesday (Adv#1) or every Wednesday (Adv#2) from April 5th to Sept. 7th
- Coach Facundo for both Advanced groups
- There are still a few spots open in both Advanced groups. Please contact Kristina for pricing and to register.
Is this Club right for You?
Our goal is to teach everyone in our club how to ride with confidence. This means that whether they are on their own or in a group, they have a solid foundation which consists of : being familiar with road etiquette, mastering basic bike handling skills and acquiring the fitness level necessary for their desired goal.
At Kits Energy we know what it takes to build that foundation and it represents the core of who we are. Our experienced team of NCCP certified coaches add to the rider’s experience by bringing their own specialty: track, crits, long distance/fondo, hill climbing, and triathlon. They will be able to answer all of your questions and guide you on this incredible journey towards your first or fastest cycling event next season.
For those looking for more personal coaching or additional training, we also offer Private one on one Bike Coaching, Online Coaching, Bike fits and Personal Training in the gym.
Please note that there are no refunds or exchanges for club registrations.