7 Groups for 7 Different Levels: Recreational, Intro to Fondo, Intermediate 1 – 3 and Advanced 1 & 2
Our focus is on building a community of cyclists with the technical expertise and confidence to enjoy any type of ride; whether it is Saturday morning social, a charity event, or a long distance fondo.
- The Recreational club is for new or returning female riders interested in riding in a group but not training for an event. Road or hybrid bikes allowed. Cycling cleats are not mandatory.
- 4 months - Every Wednesday from May to September (no ride July 1st)
- Coach Elaine
- Accepting new riders until September 2015. Please contact Kristina before registering.
- The Intro to Fondo club is designed to prepare any new rider for a late summer fondo. Road bikes and cycling cleats are mandatory after the first 2 weeks.
- 5 months - Every Wednesday from April to September
- Coach Kristina
- Registration is now closed for 2015.
- The Intermediate club is FULL for 2015. Please check back in January to register for 2016. The Intermediate group is for returning members and new members with some group riding experience.
- 5 months - every Thursday from April to September
- Coach Kristina and Kelyn
- SOLD OUT for 2015.
- The Advanced club is FULL for 2015. Please check back in January to register for 2016.
- 5 months - every Tuesday from April to September
- Coach Facundo
- SOLD OUT for 2015.
Is this Club right for You?
Our goal is to teach everyone in our club how to ride with confidence. This means that whether they are on their own or in a group, they have a solid foundation which consists of : being familiar with road etiquette, mastering basic bike handling skills and acquiring the fitness level necessary for their desired goal.
At Kits Energy we know what it takes to build that foundation and it represents the core of who we are. Our experienced team of NCCP certified coaches add to the rider’s experience by bringing their own specialty: track, crits, long distance/fondo, hill climbing, and triathlon. They will be able to answer all of your questions and guide you on this incredible journey towards your first or fastest cycling event next season.
For those looking for more personal coaching or additional training, we also offer Private one on one Bike Coaching, Online Coaching, Bike fits and Personal Training in the gym.