Intro to group riding
This group is for new riders who want to learn how to ride with clip in pedals and become comfortable riding in traffic and with other cyclists in a group.
The main focus for this group is cycling technique and group ride safety. It does not include a training plan or hard workouts.
This group is limited to 12 participants, however, if you have a significant fear or phobia of riding, a private lesson would be more appropriate.
All types of bikes are permitted for this class but must have clip pedals for the first class. Due to safety reason, electric bikes are not permittted.
Why choose Kits Energy?
We offer a unique club experience and training program that includes the following:
- 12 year track record of turning total beginners into experienced and confident riders
- mid week group workouts with the same riders each week
- guaranteed to be training with participants at a similar fitness level and riding experience (Kits Energy reserves the right to move riders if they register for the wrong group)
- small group sizes
- the same NCCP certified Coach who knows you, your goals, your injuries, and riding ability
- weekly newsletters full of tips and information to help you throughout the season
- free socks from Endur
- club discounts at Speed Theory Vancouver