This group is for riders who are comfortable with clip in pedals, riding in traffic, but new to group riding, and training. The main focus for this group is cycling technique and group ride safety. As the season progresses, the workouts become less technical and more intense as they will learn how to transfer technique into power and speed. The training plan will prepare all riders for a 95km fondo in July and/or 122k in September.
Tuesdays starting April 4th, 2023
6:30 PM to 7:30/7:45 PM
In the UBC area but change each week
5 months April to September
$495 + GST
We live in a rainforest so we ride rain or shine unless conditions are deemed unsafe.
Triathlete, Personal Trainer, and Magic Places Tour Guide, Gregg Ambrosi.
Dates don’t work?
Want to focus on something specific?
Schedule a call to discuss
other Groups or Personal Training
Why choose Kits Energy?
We offer a unique club experience and training program that includes the following:
- mid week group workouts with the same riders for the full 5 months
- guaranteed to be training with riders at a similar fitness level and riding experience (Kits Energy reserves the right to move riders if they register for the wrong group)
- maximum group sizes of 20 riders
- the same fully NCCP certified Coach who knows you, your goals, your injuries, and riding ability
- monthly training programs to prepare you for a summer and fall event
- newsletters full of tips and information to help you throughout the season
- 11 progressive indoor trainer videos
- monthly social events