This group is for experienced cyclists who are comfortable training and riding at high speeds in a group. Each rider should be able to hold an average of 30+km for at least one hour. The main focus for this group is to increase speed and power therefore a power meter is recommended but not required.
Although we are not a racing club, most riders are training for at least one fondo or long distance event during the season. We are committed athletes who enjoy pushing ourselves to our physical limits in a competitive environment. In each of our groups you will find a supportive community that focuses on individual growth without compromising on safety. This is our passion and hobby so lets keep it fun and safe!
Why choose Kits Energy?
We offer a unique club experience and training program that includes the following:
- mid week group workouts designed by NCCP certified coaches
- supportive community that focuses on individual growth without compromising on safety
- guaranteed to be training with participants at a similar fitness level and riding experience (Kits Energy reserves the right to move riders if they register for the wrong group)
- small group sizes – max 20 riders
- the same NCCP certified Coach who knows you, your goals, injuries, and riding ability
- 11 progressive indoor trainer workout videos with Facundo and Kristina
- weekly newsletters full of tips and information to help you throughout the season
- monthly social events
- additional virtual stretch and mobility classes